Welcome to Lanham United Methodist Church. We are located at the intersection of Texas State Highway 22 and FM 1602 in the Lanham Community of Hamilton County Texas.
- Sunday Services begin at 9:15 and are officiated by Pastor Rita Hotz. A Pot-Luck Luncheon follows the morning service. It is a grand time to catch up with neighborly news.
- The 3rd Thursday Lanham Community Dinner Social is held very month, beginning at 6:30 p.m., at the Lanham United Methodist Church. This is a pot-luck affair. All are welcome to attend.
- The Annual Easter Egg Hunt is usually held on the Saturday before Easter, on the church grounds. In case of rain, this event is moved indoors. All are welcome to attend.
- The Outdoor Easter Sunrise Service is usually held at 7am on the church grounds. Following the Resurrection service, a communal breakfast is served. In case of rain, this event would be held indoors. All are welcome to attend.
- The Christmas Candlelight Service will be held Sunday, December 17th at 6pm, with refreshments to follow. Contact Pastor Rita (254-368-7327) for details.
The Lanham United Methodist Church is available for weddings and funerals. Our cemetery is located next to the church, and is frequently visited by those interested in their genealogy.