Welcome to Lanham United Methodist Church. We are located at the intersection of Texas State Highway 22 and FM 1602 in the Lanham Community of Hamilton County Texas.
- Sunday Services begin at 9:15 and are officiated by Pastor Rita Hotz. A Pot-Luck Luncheon follows the morning service. It is a grand time to catch up with neighborly news.
- The 3rd Thursday Lanham Community Dinner Social is held very month, beginning at 6:30 p.m., at the Lanham United Methodist Church. This is a pot-luck affair. All are welcome to attend.
- The Annual Easter Egg Hunt will be held Saturday before Easter beginning at 10am, on the church grounds. In case of rain, this event is moved indoors. All are welcome to attend.
- The Outdoor Easter Sunrise Service will be held at 7am on the church grounds on Sunday, April 1, 2018. Following the Resurrection service, a communal breakfast will be served. In case of rain, this event will be held indoors. All are welcome to attend. Contact Pastor Rita (254-368-7327) for details.
- The Christmas Candlelight Service is held in December before Christmas. Check back here for details closer to that time.
The Lanham United Methodist Church is available for weddings and funerals. Our cemetery is located next to the church, and is frequently visited by those interested in their genealogy.